Tuesday, January 31, 2012

REMOTE CONTROL MOON WAR

What a Moon In My Room nightmare... I bought some cheap Discovery Moon In My Room, a moon that you hang on the wall and control the phases with a remote control. Well somehow the remote stopped working. i looked up the manufacturer of "moon in my room" and it led me to Uncle Milton toys, so i wrote them and asked nicely for a new remote. Now some girl from Uncle Milton called me and asked for the model number so she could ship out the free new remote. It was only then i realized that this was a DISCOVERY CHANNEL MOON IN MY ROOM, not an UNCLE MILTON MOON IN MY ROOM. She almost balked at sending the remote but is going to anyway. i wonder if It’ll work? Or is there some war going on in the remote control moon industry?

 

(I just really wanted to use the phrase “Remote control Moon war”)

No comments: