Thursday, September 30, 2010

5 reasons Radio Clambake is the new the large hadron collider

I was just playing with Windows 7's speech recognition, and after training it and starting the program for the first time, the neighbor's dog started barking. The program kept saying MOVING, CUTTING, and PASTING, and also typed "trying to it track of all it it" on a copy of Notepad I desperately opened up... So background noise can potentially relocate/destroy your data? (although I don't see any evidence of anything being moved/cut/pasted)

2 comments:

b0btuse said...

Hey Nazz... Just listened to the 8/21/10 plenumcast and heard "I'm Not In Love" by 10cc. That reminded me of the time I was at a party and we were doing nitrous whippits (among other things). I took a big hit right when that "shh, big boys don't cry" part came on. That was a very trippy 10 seconds.

Incidentally, just before that came up I was searching for 10cc's "Dear God" video which reminded me of that old MTV video "Cry" by Godley and Creme. Do you remember that one? A pretty good 'morphing faces' video for the time (1985).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxtPRF6NG7I

bObtOOce

Radio Clambake said...

People listen to those? Also, sup bobtooce